Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Wanted: Full Suit of Body Armor

Seriously, lately I'm like a walking disaster. I posted about my fall last week...the bruise on my head is almost completely faded now, and the scab on my knee itches like heck.

And then I was reminded about how not more than six months ago, I fell off that stinkin' mini motorcycle and ate asphalt bad.

The event that sparked this specific post, was not necessarily my fault, but an injury occured none the less. Montana head butted me INSANELY hard. Right in the nose. You know the feeling...it's that feeling of numbness and pain (which makes no sense, but thats the only way to describe it)...the tears flow from pain and nerve reaction. I don't know what the "crotch kick" pain is like, and I won't compare it since I'm no guy, but it freakin' hurts like I would think that might hurt. (Okay guys, you can interject here...I'm just sayin, it hurt).

And then my mind reflected on all my stubbed toes, banging my head on cupboards, knocking my knees into the posts on my kitchen island, tripping up and down the stairs. I swear I am constantly bruised and half the time I can't even remember the injury.

So, I've decided the remedy for clutzy old me...I need a FULL SUIT OF BODY ARMOR. Anyone got a spare laying around???

8 comments:

Maran said...

Oh...you forgot slipping on the ice and breaking your ankle. That turned out to be a nightmare our first semester at college.....but kind of a funny memory. Sorry I laughed at you when you fell:)

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Hey Stacy, I missed looking at your blog lately. Looks like you guys have had so much fun lately. I can relate to this post too, when we were at the house boat I walked into the sliding door. My nose hurt so so bad, almost as much as my ego. I'm glad I'm not the only klutz I know. We need to get together soon, before the summer is over. Love ya.

Sara Marie said...

Stace, you kill me! Poor girl! I dont have a spare body Armor suit laying around but I will remember to bring bandaids next time we hang out... spiderman ones for Ryder and some princess barbie ones for you and Tan Tan?

The Petersen 5 said...

Wow Stcy, made you should just give up on walking, hehe.

Amy Marsh said...

That's hilarious! I'm the same way. I have bumps and bruises and have no idea how I got them. I'm constantly asking Nathan if he's taken to beating me up at night!! :P
He denies it!! :)

Dave and Courtney said...

I’d like to borrow that suit if you find one. I too constantly have bruises and have no idea where I got them. Dave say's I better quite it because people are going to think he beats me. HA HA :)

Carter Family said...

STacy, STacy, STacy, there is an easy solution... much easier than body armour... hello... does "vampire" ring a bell? Then you wouldn't need to worry about getting hurt.... ever! :)

LaPointe Photo Images said...

Ouch! But if you get a black eye from the bump to the nose you HAVE to post it! :)