Saturday, August 23, 2008

Out on the Town

Last Saturday night, we went out to Town Center with the Cashdollars for some Mongolian BBQ. I hadn't been to a Mongolian BBQ since I was in school in Idaho, and I forgot how much I liked it. After dinner, we went outside into the courtyard, and there was a two man band setting up to play, so we decided to stick around and check it out. Montana and Andalyn had a blast running around and playing, and once the music started, they danced the night away.

Playing around...

Photo shoot...I asked Andalyn to pose with her flower:


I just thought this was the funniest/cutest picture of Montana...this is her excited "CHEESE" face!

Little perfect Ry-guy...he's so good, so content...maybe my second will be like that. Hopefully.

Up close and personal. Montana wasn't all about it.

Dancin' to the music. The guy said that we had some little musician's on our hands. Montana kept pointing to his guitar and saying, "Play". They each got to put a dollar in his briefcase. At one point, the guy couldn't even sing straight because he was laughing at the girls dancing.

These two little boys came up to them and the older one was saying something about coming to sit by them. Courtney and I sat back and did the dialouge for them. We joked like the little boys were hittin' on 'em. Heart breakers already! :)
It was a fun night out on the town.

3 comments:

LaPointe Photo Images said...

How cute! I can't wait till Izzy can run around and dance!

Carter Family said...

Montana is SO CUTE!!! I love her happy, little face. She is such a pretty little thing. (Not that I'm biased or anything! :)) I just love her cute little expressions... She truly will be a heartbreaker. Good luck, Marc!:)

Dave and Courtney said...

We had so much fun!! The girls were a total crack up that night! We will have to make that one of many nights we do that! Free entertainment is always good! Very cute pictures of the girls!