Monday, August 18, 2008

Folsom Zoo

Last week, my friend Janessa and I decided to take our kids to the Folsom Zoo. It's a small zoo, but perfect for our children who are both about the same age. It was a good chance to just talk and hang out. She is seriously the coolest, most laid back chic, and I always have tons of fun hanging out with her. Plus, she and Allen taught Montana and I a new song ("Walking..walking", J, in case you don't remember), that now we do a lot. She LOVES the "jump, jump, jump" part! She kind of always skips to that.


Montana and Allen looking at animals.

The mountain lion


And the bear
Isn't he just the sweetest thing?


Allen was very cooperative as a koala bear...

Montana couldn't sit still.

Janessa and Stacy as koala bears...

After the zoo, the kids played at the park for a little bit.

Thanks guys, it was a super fun trip. The only down side was the chicken that almost attacked me in the parking lot. haha...

1 comments:

Dave and Courtney said...

I love trips to the zoo. I used to do that a ton with some friends in New Mexico. The zoo was "the thing to do". I really enjoy the Folsom Zoo because it is so little. The little ones only have that amount of attention span anyways! :)