Sunday, August 17, 2008

Experiment

Anyone who knows me, knows I love to talk. The online/blogging translation of that characteristic, is that I love to write. I actually have always loved to write. And for me lately, I've been trying to find some sort of outlet for that, all the while trying to do something that will help me to be able to strengthen my testimony and make more time for pondering on the Gospel. So, I decided to try a new blog...I wasn't going to really tell anyone about it because I didn't want it to be a "look at my writing" thing. I more just wanted to keep a thought journal on Gospel topics, but I thought it would be nice to make it a discussion and have people help me with their insight. I'd love to be able to share in the testimonies of my blog friends, and so, if you are interested, check it out by clicking on the link below.

3 comments:

Sara Marie said...

I really love it! You're such an amazing girl Stace!

Sara Marie said...

I just looked at it for the first time when I came in today. And just reading the posts kind of set the tone for my day. I never really have time in the morning to read my scriptures, usually I do that after Ryder has gone down for the night (maybe I should start doing it with him in the morning now that he is 2?), but I feel like reading your blog this morning has helped my day. It gave me some uplifting things to think about. I really like how you have used quotes from your book (Stand Taller? - I need to get that!). And not to be a brat but... it's nice to read a "uplifting" blog that is actually UPLIFTING and not just drama! haha

Dave and Courtney said...

I love it!! I'm so glad that you are doing this. Not only is it wonderful to read about such up lifting things, but I love that I know it is straight from your heart.