Last night we baby sat Sara's little boy Ryder, so that she could go out on a date. It's good practice since I will be watching him a few days a week starting in a few weeks. Not that you need any practice with that kid...he's just a peach. I love him to death.
Anyway, Sara's "payment" although she didn't have to but insisted, was to give us some cash to go get some dinner. So we went and got a pizza for the four of us at Round Table. The kids were SO good. I think it was good for Montana to have a good example in Ryder, and so she sat still and didn't try to get out of the highchair.
Waiting for their food...
Chowin' down...
Then we went to the EDH community park and played on their cool playground. It was lots of fun. I also got to change two very poopy butts...not quite sure if I'm ready for two kids 24-7, but it's fun to "play house" sometimes, and I guess good practice for the next baby.
Monkey-ing around...
Anaconda?
1 year ago

2 comments:
Oh my gosh Stace! I love you! Thanks for being such a great "auntie" for Ryder!! I love the picture of Ryders face smashed against the bars at the play ground! And Montana is so freakin cute I just wanna squeeze her! It was fun (well, as fun as being preggers can be) to be pregnant at the same time, but it is even more fun now that our kids are basically the same age! I love it! Thanks again for helping me out! You're the best friend! I appreciate you! And I have to say, Ryder really loves Marc... last night on the way home he said his name like 3 times then this morning he asked for Uncle Marc. So sweet. I think its going to be really good for our kids to be together a couple days a week. I know Ryder can really learn a lot from how much Montana talks. Love you guys!
How cute are those two together! I love it! Those pic's make me want pizza! I love the pic with Ryders face smashed against the playground too! :)
Post a Comment