Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Ryder is 2!

Saturday we celebrated my friend Sara's little boy, Ryder's 2nd birthday at his Lightning McQueen party. I have been watching him a few days a week, and I can attest to the fact that Cars is his favorite movie...or as Ryder would say, "Kachow!" It was at a really fun park in Folsom, Livermore Park. There was a huge play structure for the kids and a waterfall area where the kids could cool off. It was a lot of fun. The food was great...Sara's mom and step mom brought wonderful salads, and Sara bought yummy tri-tip. I have to brag that Marc manned the BBQ, and it turned out delicious as usual. Ryder made out like a bandit, and he had lots of family and friends that love him, to celebrate!

The Birthday Boy


Montana and Daddy


Ryder was SO excited to open up his presents. He was so much fun to watch.

Getting ready to blow out the candle on his Lightning McQueen cake.

Enjoying his cake


I think the cake was Montana's favorite part, especially since she was dished a HUGE piece. Mommy and Daddy helped her eat it.


After cake and presents, some of us went over to the water structure to let the kids cool off. I forgot Montana's suit, but it was so hot, I didn't mind her getting her clothes wet.



We love you Ryder! We were so happy to share your special day with you!

1 comments:

Dave and Courtney said...

It was a very cute party! Ryder is adorable. It was so good to see Sara again. I hadn't seen her for a year.