Friday, August 08, 2008

Update, Dang It!

I am annoyed with the blogger feed that I put on all the blogs that are connected to mine, in my list. It's supposed to update with the last time one of you has updated, but it seems to rarely be correct. The last three days has shown me the same times. It's annoying to me, because I added it so that I didn't have to click on everyones pages all the time to see if they updated or not. But if its not even going to update it, why have it? I've tried refreshing, logging in, logging out...and now I'm actually posting to see if this will "jog its memory". But also, I just wanted to know if anyone else has this problem?

4 comments:

Marc and Stacy said...

Posting did the trick...thats weird. Is that purposeful so we'll blog all the time? Oh well, at least it updated.

Heather said...

Ours is having issues too! It was not showing the updated times and when I clicked on someones link it would take me to a weird blog feed page. Blogger must have some problems they are trying to fix.

Sara Marie said...

Yeah, I have that problem too...and sometimes when it doesnt update, I'll click on the name and it doesnt pull up their page, it pulls up this "feed" thing.

Marc and Stacy said...

Well, I am glad I'm not alone! Seems like either it needs to be fixed, or I'm just going to go back to a regular link list.