My cousin Christie is a fabulous photographer, and below are some adorable pics that I took from her blog of all of our kids while we were camping. Enjoy!
She really did get some great pictures! I really love the one of you and Montana talking to each other in the water. And also, the one of Montana in the water looking at the camera. So cute!
We were married in December 2004, fall more in love each day, have three gorgeous children, and have the Gospel in our lives. We are truly blessed and look forward to a lifetime of happiness with our eternal family!
2 comments:
She really did get some great pictures! I really love the one of you and Montana talking to each other in the water. And also, the one of Montana in the water looking at the camera. So cute!
Our kids are so dang cute! :)
Post a Comment