On Sunday, my youngest brother Logan was ordained an Elder. My only remaining grandparents, my dad's mother and father were able to drive down from Utah so that my Grandpa could assist in the ordination. That really meant a lot to Logan. It was so nice to see them since we don't get to very often, and my brother David hadn't seen them in close to three years. After Logan's ordination, we had a family dinner at my parents and then sat on the lawn and talked, like old times. One of my most favorite things about my family, is that we can sit around and talk for hours, just enjoying one anothers company. We don't need anything other than each other to have a good time, and I think thats special! It was fun to have David's girlfriend Ashley and Logan's girlfriend Sam there too. They are welcome additions to the fun and after dating my brothers, you know they can hang with the teasing and joking that goes on!
So proud of you, Logey-boy...this is the beginning of a huge part of your life! You'll be a great missionary!
Me and my sweet Grandpa
My dad and his dad (My dad just recently shaved off his mustache, as he now serves in the temple...I like it.)
Great-Grandma, with Montana Belle
Grandma with her Grand-daughters and Great Grand daughters (Sorry about the picture with your hair blowing in your face, Court. It's all I got. If you have a better one on your camera, send it to me!)
Petersen men
My BEAUTIFUL Momma, and her gorgeous grand daughters
Ms. Sassafrass...I'm glad she likes to say cheese, I just wish she'd look at the camera and not stick her chin in the air!
Ry-guy
Logan and Sam
David and Ashley
Riding Mommy's shoulders
My girl
I love taking pretend "engagement" pictures. Who said just because your married you can't take cute "engagement-style" pictures? I am a lucky girl...
Fun times as always, with the Petersen family. Love you Grandma and Grandpa. It was so great to see you!

5 comments:
I loved sunday! It was so nice to enjoy such a special time in Logan's life and spend time together. I could of stayed in front of mom and dad's house for hours longer, but our kids and husbands needed to get home into bed. :) ha ha
I just add you guys to my blog. it was nice to see you all the other day.
Lanie
Wow, You guys look great. Marc you look like you've lost wait buddy. You guys still running??
Meg
Stacy,
First of all I don't think you're a blog stalker at ALL!! Second of all thank you for your kind words and your sweet compliment on my blog! I decided a long time ago that I would not hold things back on my blog. If I was going to share then I was going to share it all. There are many posts on my blog that are of a very personal nature and I have not regretted it once because I have met SO many new people through the blogging world that have read my posts and shared similar experiences. I have been touched many times by people's comments and also by other's testimonies that have been shared the same way.
You have such a beautiful family! Thank you so much for commenting. I think that blogs are a great way to meet new people who share the same interests as you so come back and "visit" anytime! I'm sure I will be checking back with you as well if that's ok!?
So much fun!! Wow, I almost didn’t recognize your dad all shaved! He's lookin’ good!
Post a Comment